Dr. Venu Gopal Reddy M
- MBBS from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- M.S Orthopaedics from Kempedowda Institute of MEdical Science, Bangalore
- Internship from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- Associate Consultant at Yashoda Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Registrar in Vijaya Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics, Chennai
- Registrar in Vasavai Hospital and Shanthi Hospital and Research Centre in Bangalore under the guidance of Dr. Rupendu
- A role of platelet Rich Plasma in delayed union of long bones. (International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences 2019; 5(2): 14-17)
- Paper presentation on clinical outcome of inter trochanteric fractures with inter tan nail in Boscon 2019.
- A study to evaluate the outcome of proximal femoral nail antirotation 2 in inter trochanteric fractures of femur.
- Double plating with anatomically pre contoured medical and lateral locking plated for non – union of distal femur.
- Attended corail Chennai 360 – Hands on bone saw model – under the guidance of Dr. Vijay Bose.
- Attended hands on knee bone saw model – under the guidance of Dr. Singara Vadivel.
- Finished basic AO trauma course – September 2022.
- Attended complex TKR – Beyond basics, a step further – As organizing member and faculty – October 2022.
Certifications & Memberships
- Fellowship in Adult Joint Replacement from Vijaya Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics, Chennai.
- Fellowship in Sports medicine from Vijaya Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics, Chennai.