Consultant Pediatric Cardio Thracic Surgeon
- Graduated from Berhampur University in the year 1983 with a bachelor’s degree in medicine (MBBS)
- MS in General surgery, accredited by the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi in the year 1989
- MCH in cardiovascular and thoracic surgery, accredited by the National Board Of Examinations, New Delhi in the year 1992
- MCH Prince Charles Hospital Brisbane, Australia
in paediatric cardiac surgery
association of cardiovascular & thoracic surgery
- Membership society of coorld paediatric
cardiac heart surgeons
- Prof. Dr.
Reshab Chandra sahu gold medal for securing the highest result in the final
year of MBBS
Chandra mishra gold medal for securing the highest in the first year of MBBS.
- Published an article non-cardiologic myocardial
protection for CABG
an article on double-value replacement and aortic root widening with keno procedure.
made on management of cold agglutinemia using normo thermic intermittent fibrillatory
- Publication on a new technique to simplify
fontana procedure following a pervious bidirectional Glenn & some such.