STAR INSTITUTE Of Surgical Gastroenterology:
The STAR Institute of Gastroenterology provides comprehensive care for conditions related to the stomach, liver,pancreas, esophagus, colon, smallintestine and more.
A wide variety of gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary surgeries are carried out at this department on a regular basis, including pancreatic surgery and surgical oncology for cancers of the stomach, colon, liver, etc. Our highly qualified surgical gastroenterologists along with medical gastroenterologists help in providing complete treatment for all digestive diseases.
The department offers 360- degree care for all complex gastrointestinal surgical procedures. Our team comprises of award-winning, experienced and sought-after surgical gastroenterologists.
Unparalleled Strengths :
- Open surgical and keyhole procedures.
- Sutureless surgeries with Endo GIA Staples and bloodless surgeries with ultrasonic scalpel.
- Novel healthcare delivery models integrated with innovative clinical research.
- A comprehensive approach to diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases of the digestive tract and liver.
- Complex gastrointestinal surgical procedures using advanced technology.
- Expertise in hepatobiliary, pancreatic, gastro esophageal, colorectal and surgeries for the small bowel, portal hypertension, spleen and major GI trauma.
A Place For Surgical Innovation:
LAPROSCOPIC SURGERIES :
- Laproscopic Cholecystectomy, Appendicectomy, Laproscopic APR
- Laproscopic Fundoplication
- Laproscopic Splenectomy
- Laproscopic Liver Surgeries
- Laproscopic Hernia Surgeries
- Single Port Surgeries
- Staples Anopexy (MIPH for piles)s
BARIATRIC SURGERIES :
- Laproscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass
UPPER GI SURGERY :
- Transhiatal Esophagectomy, Transthoracic Esophagectomy for Esophageal Cancers
- Colon Transposition for Corrosive Esophageal Strictures
- Achalasis Cordia Surgeries
- Radical Gastrectomies for Gastric Cancers
- Radical Hemicolectomies, Anterior Resection
- APR for Cancer of Colon and Cancer of rectum
- Surgery for Retroperitoneal Tumours
- Complicated liver resections for liver tumors and Haemangiomas, Hepaticojejunostomies, Choledochal Cyst Surgery etc.
- Portacaval and Splenorenal Shunt Operations for Portal Hypertension.
- Complicated Biliary Stricture Surgeries and major Pancreatic Resections like Whipples, Lateral Pancreaticojejunostomies for Chronic Pancreatitis.
An Array Of Medical Gastroenterology Services :
- Diagnostic Endoscopy; Diagnostic Colonoscopy
- Endoscopic Variceal Band Ligation
- Dilation of Strictures (Esophageal, Pyloric)
- Achalasia Cardia Pneumatic Balloon Dilatation
- .Metal Steering for Malignant Esophageal,
- Gastric, Colonic and Biliary Strictures
- Colonoscopic Polypectomies
- Haemostasis of Bleeding Peptic Ulcers
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy
- APC application for GAVE and Radiation Proctitis
- Removal of foreign bodies in esophagus & stomach
- High Resolution Manometry
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Glue Injection for Gastric Varices
- Endosonography, Diagnostic and Therapeutic
- Benign and Malignant Strictures of CBD
- CBD Stone extraction
- CBD leaks
- Pancreatic duct strictures, Pancreatic stones
Endoscopy for Obesity :
- Intragastric Balloon Placement