The department is backed by highly advanced facilities ranging from diagnostic facilities, operations areas to Intensive care facilities that come with start-of-the-art ventilators. non-invasive ventilator, ABG arterial blood gas analysis, and complete lab support.
- Outpatient clinics for evaluation and treatment of various lung conditions
- Hospital inpatient services for evaluation and treatment of various lung conditions
- Intensive care services for management and treatment of the critically ill
- Sleep disorders evaluation and treatment
- Bronchoscopic diagnostics – is a test to view the airways and diagnose lung diseases like lung cancers. tuberculosis, non-resolving pneumonias, interstitial lung diseases. It is also used for difficult intubations. It may also be used during the treatment of some lung conditions
- Pulmonary function tests – It is tests that measure how well the lungs take in and release air and how well they move gases such as oxygen from the atmosphere into the body’s circulation. It is also used to gauge how fit the patient for surgery.