Paediatric Heart Care at Star Hospitals is both an art and science where tender hearts are nurtured and nursed back to health. Where our skill and expertise translates into care and compassion. Where our responsibility begins with the first few weeks of life, when the heart forms in the foetus, and continues throughout life. It is where we provide children with a brighter future.
An understanding of the basics, and how to approach the problem in paediatric heart disease might help in recommending the right direction for parents, and those who are sent at the right time could be offered the ideal treatment. Some of the cases are laid out which might help in understanding the same.
Pediatric Cardiology Services at Star:
- Outpatient & Inpatient Services for all Pediatric Cardiac Patients
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit & Services
- Echocardiography including Trans-esophageal echocardiography with Pediatric TEE probes
- Fetal Echocardiography
- Pediatric Cardiac Interventions
- Device closures of ASD, PFO, VSD, PDA, AV fistulae, Aorto pulmonary Collaterals, Fontan fenestrations
- Percutaneous Ballon Value Dilatations -Aortic/ Pulmonary/ Mitral Values
- Stent implantations – Pulmonary arterties / Co-arctation of Aorta, Patent Ductus Arteriosis
- VC filters
- Neonatal Intervention – Ballon Atrial septostomy, PBPV, PBAV, PDA Stenting
- Permanent Pacemaker Implantation in Children Transvenous or Epicardial
- Routine Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterisation