Dr. Kodati Rakesh
- DM (Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine) from Postgraduate Institute of Medical Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
- MD (Internal Medicine) from Postgraduate Institute of Medical Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
- M.B.B.S from Osmania Medical College, Dr NTRUHS, Vijayawada
- Critical care medicine
- Sleep medicine
- Bronchoscopy and Endobronchial Ultrasonography (EBUS): Trained in performing both linear as well as radial EBUS
- Medical Thoracoscopy: Well versed with medical thoracoscopy and pleural biopsies.
- Rigid bronchoscopy.
- Interpretation of polysomnograms along with management of obstructive and central sleep apneas.
- Rapporteur in framing of spirometry guidelines -“Joint Indian Chest Society? National College of Chest Physicians (India) guidelines for spirometry” Lung India 2019.36:S1-35
- Rakesh Kodati, Kuruswamy Thurai Prasad, Arteriovenous malformations in multiple organs in a patient presenting with hereditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia; BMJ Case Rep 2019