Graduated from Mysore University in the year 1993 with a bachelor’s degree in Medicine (MBBS) Post Graduated in Internal Medicine(MD) from Mysore University in the year 1996 Fellowship in Nephrology in the year 1997 DNB-NBE in Nephrology in the year 1999
Comprehensive expertise in Kidney Transplant, being
part of more than 650 Kidney Transplants since 1997.
- Member KDIGO on AKI 2018-2019
- Member of AKIN and ADQI
- Member of AKI – Committee of International Society
- Committee member of International CRRT Conference
held in San Diego since 2005
Reviewer of Indian Journal of Nephrology, Indian Society of Nephrology,
Indian Heart Journal and Journal of Indian College of Cardiology.
- Organized and Co-Chaired 17th ADQI
conference at Hyderabad on Management of AKI in developing countries
- Proficient Organization of AKI and CRRT conferences
- Published more than 75 publications in National and
- Presented nearly 125 presentations in various
conferences both national and international acclamation